- Shoe Care
- Made to Order
Frequently Asked Questions
- Items purchased online may have been tried on in the store. Given our hardwood floors, we cannot guarantee that uppers will be uncreased or soles unscuffed.
- Do you honor sale prices for recently purchased items?
- Leffot will offer a sale price adjustment on merchandise purchased up to 7 days prior to the start date of a sale or promotion. The exact style and size of an item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made. All approved sale price adjustments will be applied in the form of a store credit. Please note that we will not be able to provide price adjustments on items originally purchased on sale.
- Do you offer shoe repair?
- When it comes time to resole or recraft your shoes, simply bring them to one of our shops, and we’ll send them back to the manufacturer for you. Consult the chart below for costs and estimated turnaround times.
|Edward Green||$325||10–12 weeks|
|Gaziano & Girling||$325||10–12 weeks|
|Saint Crispin’s||$325||6 weeks|