- Shoe Care
- Made to Order
Please read this information carefully as it contains specific details on how we accept pre-orders.
- Once an order is “confirmed” (scheduled for production), we will post that shoe to our online store as available to reserve. Only then will we accept pre-orders.
- All available sizes will be listed on our online store and can be reserved. We cannot make any changes or additions to the sizes on the order once it has been confirmed.
- A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit is required for all pre-orders. The deposit can be placed through the online store.
- Non-stock sizes can be requested by contacting us via email at email@example.com by the posted deadline. We cannot accept special size orders after the deadline.
- Non-stock sizes require full payment at the time of order. Non-stock orders are final sale, non-refundable or exchangeable. You must know which size you need. We are unable to advise customers of non-stock sizes.
- When the pre-ordered shoes arrive in the store, you will be notified by email that your shoes are ready, at which time the balance will be paid.
- Final payment must be received within 10 days of notification. Payment not made within this period may result in order cancellation and deposit forfeiture.
- Shipping fees will be charged at time of delivery.
- We reserve the right to limit and refuse any order.
- Pre-orders are subject to our normal return policy.
Notes on Alden
- Alden products cannot be shipped outside North America.
- Alden generally does not provide updates on delivery. Once we have confirmation for an order, it takes approximately 24 to 32 weeks to receive, but it can take longer.
- Find tips on Alden pre-orders in our Alden Pre-order Guide.