We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. There are a few things to keep in mind when returning a product:
- Returned items must be undamaged, unaltered, unworn, and include original packaging.
- All sale and discounted items are final sale and sold as-is. Leffot cannot accept returns or exchanges on these items.
- Pre-owned shoes are accepted for return under the same return policy as new and regular price merchandise.
- Pre-ordered items can be returned for store credit only.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or converted to cash.
- Items purchased with a gift card or returned with a gift receipt will be refunded with a Leffot gift card.
We have different return policies for online and in-store purchases:
Purchases made in our physical stores may be returned within 10 days of purchase. Returned items can be exchanged for other merchandise or a store credit against future purchases. Refunds are not issued under any circumstances for in-store purchases.
Orders placed online may be returned for a refund within 10 days of receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
Refunds may take five to ten business days. Please contact the card-issuing bank for information about when the credit will post to your account.
How to return
You can always return your item at one of our stores. Simply bring your item and original receipt. Your return will be processed at that time.
If you don’t live near a store, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. We will provide a return authorization number. Items returned without a return authorization number may not be accepted. Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel.
We’re happy to provide a pre-paid shipping label for Domestic USA orders only upon request. The cost will be deducted from your refund.