We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. There are a few things to keep in mind when returning a product:
- Returned items must be undamaged, unaltered, unworn, and include original packaging.
- All sale and discounted items are final sale and sold as-is. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on these items.
- Since custom-made items are produced expressly for you, they are final sale.
- Pre-owned shoes are accepted for return under the same return policy as new and regular price merchandise.
- Pre-ordered items can be returned for store credit only.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or converted to cash.
- Items purchased with a gift card or returned with a gift receipt will be refunded with a Leffot gift card.
Purchases made in our physical stores may be returned within 10 days of purchase. Returned items can be exchanged for other merchandise or a store credit against future purchases. Refunds are not issued under any circumstances for in-store purchases.
Orders placed online may be returned for a refund within 10 days of receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
Refunds may take five to ten business days. Please contact the card-issuing bank for information about when the credit will post to your account.
How to return
You can always return your item at one of our stores. Simply bring your item and original receipt. Your return will be processed at that time.
If you don’t live near a store, you can initiate a return online. Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel.
We’re happy to provide a pre-paid shipping label for domestic orders upon request. The cost will be deducted from your refund.